confessionsofaV has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://confessionsofav.com
and update your bookmarks. xoxo V

Share |

Friday, June 11, 2010

Birthday Sex



"Birthday Sex" Courtesy of Jeremiah and YouTube


Codename: Aquarius
Location: His place/ Houston’s
Website: Jdate.com

Another year older.

And no birthday sex. This was the ridiculousness of seeing someone who you weren’t really seeing.

I really didn’t expect to hear from him at all.

Aquarius: Yo
So, I was shooting this thing
and

V: Ironically, you’re IM’ing me today and guess what today is.

Aquarius: Um…

V: Seriously, you need to say it.

Aquarius: It’s your birthday?

V: Yes.

Aquarius: That is ironic. Happy F**king Birthday V.

V: Thanks

Aquarius: What are you doing tonight?

V: Dinner with my parents.

Aquarius: Well…
If you weren’t doing anything…
I would have taken you out for dinner.

V: Really?

Aquarius: Yea.

V: Then I’m going to hold you to it when I get back from NY.

Aquarius: When are you going?

V: Next week.

Not to glaze over the amazing trip to NY after 3 years of not being there, but I like to cut to the chase. I didn’t hear from Aquarius the whole time I was away. But I was fine. I was in my element. Other hot guys checked me out, but my shyness enveloped me and the fact that I was leaving in a few days didn’t bring out my wild side.

The next month, Aquarius ping’d me. He wanted to show me this video he shot for a competition. This conversation mentioned that I should come over and I reminded his promise for dinner.

When I came to his apartment, all of his furniture in his bedroom had been moved for the shoot, but I liked it much better. It was obvious Aquarius was tired. He went on about his crazy shoot. He was always self absorbed but interesting nonetheless.

“How was New York?”

“It was good.”

“You look good,”

“Thanks.”

I never knew when he would take it to that area, but I really just wanted my birthday dinner. We went to Houston’s where the wait was insanely long. We decided to wait outside and sat on the floor where a homeless man approached us and said, “Go on and kiss your girlfriend, you guys look so cute together.”

I laughed and said, “He’s not my boyfriend.”

He looked at me and said, “Let’s give the man what he wants.”

I took his face and gave him a kiss… on the cheek. Men who don’t call me after sex or while I go on vacation deserve nothing more.

I gave the homeless man a dollar. And in good cheer, Aquarius forked one out as well.

We sat down finally and as I ordered a drink he said, “This is going to cost me, isn’t it.”

“You offered to take me to dinner.” I raised my eyebrows. I was going to make him pay. I had paid for him before. Trust me, the scales needed to be tipped. And it was after all, in honor of my birthday.

We had a fun dinner. I was wondering if indeed, that by playing this role of indifferent, non-challant, casual “dude” was in fact working in my favor. I wondered if the experiment was actually working, that this guy could develop feelings for me and mine would lessen so that the roles were swapped.

We would find out.

After dinner, he asked, “Don’t I get a kiss?”

“Maybe later. But thank you.”

We went back to his house. The summer air had settled in, the cool ocean air filtered through the windows and electricity in the air, when Aquarius ran to the other room and shouted and clapped, “Okay! It’s naked in bed time!”

My face flushed red and I yelled, “What?!”

“Naked in bed, take off your clothes and get in my bed!”

I followed him into the other room where he was hiding under the covers. I jumped on the bed and said, “Noooooo!!!!!!”

He poked his head out from the covers, “You’re not naked.”

I smiled, embarrassed. I really did want to get naked, but he had flipped the f**king scale of power AGAIN.

What could I possibly do but relinquish?

I took off my clothes and got underneath the covers. It really is hard to not want to be naked with someone you’re obviously attracted to. We rolled into a hug and from there…
You get the picture.

By the way, I just want to note, it was my birthday and he STILL did not go down on me. The sex was much better this time, I trusted him more this time around and wondered if maybe, just maybe if he actually cared. And maybe, just maybe in this moment… he did.

Needless to say, when it was over, he started to put his clothes back on and tie his shoe, I gave him a hug from behind, a kiss on his cheek and said, “Thank you.”

He patted my arm, like he didn’t know what to do about that gesture.

I let him go and got ready to leave.




No comments:

Post a Comment