confessionsofaV has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://confessionsofav.com
and update your bookmarks. xoxo V

Share |

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Snake

Codename: Abolicious
Website: POF
Location: His place

I just got some last night.

I really wish I could feel good about this. But I just don’t.

Recap: I had met Abolicious a few months ago had a great first date but got too hot and heavy. Had a few mixed signals about his intentions and then second date, he bailed on me last minute texting me his “Best Friend Had a Heart Attack”. Every guy I told this to, laughed and rightly so, but Abolicious insisted it was true. So I went out with him again and he ended up being extra douchy so I defriended him on Facebook and avoided him silly, till I called him out on it on text to which he then stopped talking to me…

Until recently.

He had tried to friend me, AGAIN! I refused to accept so I responded and said if he wanted to hang he could call me.

A week went by and my curiosity got the best of me.

I e-mailed him and asked him if the Facebook friend thing was such a big deal. That afternoon I got a phone call.

I chit chatted how he had been, he had gotten a new job for a rent a car management company- but last I talked to him he had wanted to work in sports. He was trying to get me over to his new place he was sharing with roommates and offered up the Jacuzzi.

The fact was, I knew exactly what he wanted. And I’m not going to lie. I wanted it too.

But I couldn’t get over the fact that I knew how douchy he had been, and I wasn’t going to feel right about getting down and dirty unless I had the opportunity to call him out on his behavior. So this was my chance…

I told him I wasn’t sure yet about meeting up with him that night- here this was again, a guy making last minute plans with me on purpose so I didn’t have expectations.

I didn’t have anything planned that night anyway and I was curious as hell so I agreed to hang out, bring some movies but he was to provide food and booze.

So here I was driving to Woodland Hills (where I had been for a similar situation right across the street… another story that will come up later) and I waited for Ab to greet me. He showed me around his new place, which was well kept, a definite bachelor pad. He showed me this poker table he had made, which was impressive.

There was no doubt Ab was smart and had some talent, the question was why he had been such a douche. I couldn’t get the answer to this question right away, I had to play the game a bit. I was impressed, Ab had stocked his fridge for our little hang out.

We ended up doing a couple tequila shots. For some reason I handle hard liquor better than wine, but doesn’t mean that I don’t get drunk…

Otherwise, I don’t think I would have been that partial to hanging out in his room on his bed watching the movie I brought over.

You know what that led to.

I am not going to deny Ab was hot. In fact, he was probably the hottest guy I have ever been with. His abs were cut, his arms broad and he had a large tongue. He knew what he was doing, even if he was a tad overzealous for a girl my size. Although oddly enough his package? Much like a snake, a narrow long one. Hadn’t had one of those before.



He got his. I didn’t get mine. I told him that involves trust. I don’t mince words. And it was true, I didn’t trust him.

And of course, the second he got his the detachment set in. Such a f**king guy thing.

And then I decided to start my interrogation…

No comments:

Post a Comment