confessionsofaV has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://confessionsofav.com
and update your bookmarks. xoxo V

Share |

Monday, March 8, 2010

Sooooooo Done

Code Name: Aquarius
Location: Friend’s House/Dolce
Website: JDate.com

Ring.
Ring.
Ring.

“Hello?” My friend IVY.

“It’s V.”

“What happened?

“I am so done. Soooooo done.”

“But I thought you hung out with his friends, you were going to play it by ear.”

“Wait… let me tell you what happened…”

IM CONVO:

AQUARIUS: Plans later?
V: Ha no, I’m tired. Remember? We hung out yesterday?”
AQUARIUS: Dolce. Half off Mondays. Wanna go?
V: Ummmmmm…
AQUARIUS: Yummy Dolce.
V: I’m so tired- tonight????
AQUARIUS: Well, you don’t have to…

PSYCHE:

Ego: OMG! What if he takes someone else!
Superego: Really? There’s a bullet in my brain and I can’t get it out.
Id: Go V! GO!

V: Okay but let’s do 8:30pm.

“Stop.” IVY says. “You were tired but you gave into last minute plans anyway… again.”

“I know.”

“Continue…”

“I went to buy clothes again.”

“V!”

“Please, I get it… but you would be proud how fast I flew through Forever 21 and thank God, my hair was strait. I basically had some heels in my trunk… of course he picks a restaurant on this side of the hill… never leaving me time to get to the Valley to change.”

“V, hence you should have rescheduled. You have to lay down the terms or he will walk all over them.”

“I know! But I wanted to do the sexy dinner!”

“Jesus. Okay.”

“Then my phone was dying. He wanted me to go to his friend’s house because he couldn’t get the reservation till 9PM, which was across from the restaurant. I got lost.”

“And was he helpful?”

“He suggested I invest in a car phone charger.”

“Ugh!”

“Yeah yuck! Then the phone died. I found him anyway. And the random parking lot he wanted me to park in.”

“And when he greeted you, did he kiss you hello?”

“No.”

“Hugged you?”

“No.”

“What did he do?”

“He waved me in without looking me in the eye.”

“BLECH!”

“I know! I want to barf too.”

“You should have turned and left right there.”

“I’m thinking ohhhh-kay. Fine. I go in to meet his friend, let’s call him, Skinny Pimp.”

“Skinny pimp cute?”

“Not my type, but according to Aquarius, he sleeps with every chick that moves.”

“So he’s really Skinny Slut.”

“Ah, he’s Skinny Playa! So he’s actually cordial with me, we talk a little bit about their work and my work and the silly Terminator series. I check out his bathroom and compliment about how blue it is.”

“Where’s Aquarius?”

“Aquarius is acting like he’s totally not interested in me, checking the internet and I’m thinking well hey, if you’re not interested in me, WHY THE F#$K DO YOU KEEP WANTING ME TO HANG OUT WITH
 YOU?”

“He wants to see what he can get out of it. He takes what he wants…”

“And ONLY what he wants…”

“Never what YOU want…”

“No…”

“Because it’s not about YOU…”

“It’s about HIM…”

“And what HE wants.”

“Yeah. So we head over. He says I look nice. I say thanks. The super blond hostess aka actress seats us. It’s really nice.”

Reader's note: Dolce closed June 30, 2009


“I mean, I don’t think he would have taken you to Dolce if he wasn’t interested.”

“Ha well ok… so I’m talking, trying to keep things going, and half the stuff I talk about, he’s not even listening to.”

“And?”

“I even tell him that I really want to have sex with him and it’s like no reaction. I mean, I thought that’s what he wanted.”

“V. I don’t know how to tell you this. I think this guy is weird.”

“Yeah he’s f#$king weird! We have a great dinner, that he suggested on what we should order and share and blah blah blah.”

“Did he pay?”

“The check comes… he wants to split it. I say okay.”

“HE DIDN’T EVEN PAY! HE INVITED YOU!”

“I KNOW! AND LAST MINUTE! AGAIN! I was fine paying for my half, but I paid last time, I mean as long as it’s fair… but he keeps pulling this hot and cold sh#t- we should have discussed that stuff beforehand.”

“V stop seeing this guy!”

“I know! And when he takes me to my car, I’m quiet, I’m kinda feeling like I’ve been treated like sh#t…”

“Because you have been V.”

“And than he has the nerve to say, ‘What no good night kiss?’”

“V, tell me you slammed your car door in his face.”

“No, I gave him a quick kiss anyway.”

“V!”

“I was so confused and soooooooooo PISSED. I am so tired! SOOOOOO tired!” I’m feeling the tears now, the hot angry tears and that’s when I know… I’ve had just about enough. “Everybody told me. Everybody.”

“It doesn’t matter what people tell you. You wouldn’t have listened. Sometimes you need to find out things for yourself.”

“I just can not believe I let it get to this point. This isn’t me. I’m not a weak person.”

“You have got to end it.”

“I don’t know how. I’ve never ended anything with anyone before.”

“Just stop communication.”

“It’s not so easy.”

“You will have to.”

“I know.”



TO BE CONTINUED….



No comments:

Post a Comment