confessionsofaV has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://confessionsofav.com
and update your bookmarks. xoxo V

Share |

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Letter

Codename: dressmeinpantyhose
Location: Online
Website: Okcupid.com

This seals the deal, I meet the sketchiest guys on Okcupid... I just got this letter- in real time... and I had to share it with you... and yes, this is totally for real...

Hi Hun,

I'm a crossdresser with an intense pantyhose fetish. Since I first wore pantyhose at 8, Ive been dreaming of a time to be helplessly bound and gagged in pantyhose. After years of experimenting with various brands of hose, dresses, miniskirts, gags and restraints I've come to one recurring dream.



I'm in Macy's lingerie department and I crouch to tie my shoe and you notice that I'm wearing pantyhose under my shorts, am wearing light makeup and my nails are done. You smile and I blush. I hand you a room key, whisper the hotel name and promise to wait for you alone.

I race back to the hotel and quickly remove all my male clothes and put on my spanx and cover myself from head to toe in pantyhose and wear only my 6inch black patent pumps. 





I then tie my ankles to my thighs so that I can't kick off my shoes and can only be in a laying position. I then ballgag myself and tie my hands to my shoes with a slipknot and lay on the bed unable to move.

Then I hear your key in the door, what will you do next? I'm petrified, excited, hard. What would you do to me next?...

Please get back to me if you are interested. I am in Torrance on the 19th and 20th and am desperate to have fun with a beautiful girl like you!

Hugs,



dressmeinpantyhose


Shouldn't really judge this guy, I mean that's what he's into right?
I find myself pretty accepting of other people. But do I have interested in Spanx and Crossdressers on my profile? Gosh, I really have to update that thing...


Good luck dressmeinpantyhose. There's a girl out there for you somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. Ok my turn. I received this in my match.com inbox:

    well I donated 2 pints of blood to get another prophecy. I'm feeling a little light headed.

    It says you'll be having coffee with me on Saturday from 2pm to 2:30pm...... where you'll fall instantly in love........with my hat.

    On Wednesday we'll meet again to play pool, where we'll have our first kiss.

    In 3 weeks I'll be staying over at your place, and you'll complement me on how good I am in bed.

    In 2 months, I meet your parents.

    At six months, we get engaged.

    At fourteen months, we have a beautiful wedding and my best man meets your cousin and they hook up.

    Within 5 years, we have three beautiful children.

    At 6 years, a DNA test reveals that the 2nd child isn't actually mine.

    How could you do this to me? Why.........

    Then the doctor tells me there was an error in the t est, and that the 2nd child actually is mine.

    So what do you say........shall we have coffee on Saturday at 2pm then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... this guy was creative- let's give him that... if he's hot I would have coffee with him... after an IM chat to make sure he's not crazy.

    ReplyDelete