confessionsofaV has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://confessionsofav.com
and update your bookmarks. xoxo V

Share |

Saturday, March 20, 2010

"...my best friend believe it or not had a heart attack! I'm not kidding!!!!"

Codename: Ab-o-licious
Location: Woodland Hills
Website: POF

 Last night's text before planned second date:

V (8:34PM): Leaving house now should be there in half an hour

After I arrive in Woodland Hills, I look at my phone:

Ab-o-licious (8:35PM): No! Hold on! I have to go to the ER!!! My best friend believe it or not had a heart attack!I'm not kidding!!!!
 Ab-o-licious (8:54PM): I swear I'm not lying! I promise to make it up to you!!!

Ok truth time... I think he's full of sh#t. He had been talking to me all week about this date, than trying to up the hook up potential and when I didn't seem to "vibe" with it- he seemed less connected. I mean dude, emergencies = phone calls...

But f#$k... what if he's not lying.

V (9:10PM): I really hope everything turns out ok. Let me know if you need anything.

Ab-o-licious ( 9:33PM): Thank you! I'm so sorry about this!!! Serious stiff though :(
Note: I think he meant * stuff you guys.

This is my first "best friend had a heart attack" excuse... the guy is 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment