confessionsofaV has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://confessionsofav.com
and update your bookmarks. xoxo V

Share |

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Lawyer, the Aquarian and the Anorexic Factor (Con’t)


Codename: Aquarius
Location: His place
Website: Jdate.com

So there I was, emotionally armed, believing I was equipped with my defense mechanisms, that it had been a month and I didn’t care. Hell, I doubted I would even be attracted to him after all this time and everything that had happened. I came up to his apartment with my computer and my notebook and as soon as I walked in, he sat casually on the couch, aloof with the TV on…

The real estate game continued and my defense mechanism went to sh*t.

Everything inside me melted and I was right back to where I was over a month ago.

Get it together V. No expectation. This is a friend thing and nothing more. You’re going to walk in, talk writing and walk out without giving him anything more then your friendship.

Similarity #4 The Offer

First offer… the hug greeting. We exchanged a hug without a hint of sexual attraction, I was brief and pulled away, he sensed that I was in a different place.

So he counter offered…

“We should have a drink!”

“Um, I just had a beer and I have to drive later so I’m good.”

“Alright, suit yourself.” He went in the kitchen and made himself a Roman Coke.

My next offer… conversation about writing. Where I was at… where he was at… etc.

His following counter offer… a discussion of the girl who was now screwing with his head… the Anorexic Factor.

Anorexic Factor was the girl he had been dating, who he mentioned, who he really liked. She went to UCSB, worked with autistic kids and modeled on the side. And… she was anorexic.

But don’t feel so sorry for this girl just yet… I sure didn’t… she was about as manipulative as they come. She would go out on dates with Aquarius, make it like she liked him and then blow him off… which in a completely karmic way… he TOTALLY deserved. Yet, even though I felt like that was the case, I could tell what this girl was. In essence, Anorexic Factor was a female game player… blond…. young… and a model… she knew how to work her hand and at other people’s expense. People always think that because someone is pretty, educated and they work for seemingly good causes, that that person is a genuinely good person.

These people never went to NYU nor ever worked in the Entertainment industry.

You see, these people are always focused on what they want at other people’s expense. In certain cases, that’s understandable, but people like this… do this all the time. And sometimes, they truly believe that they’re a good person…even when they throw you under the bus…all the time.

So next time you want a job, a guy or even that new pair of stilettos at Neiman Marcus… watch out to make sure Anorexic Factor isn’t behind you or BOOM!

You just got pushed in front of the f—king bus, b*tch!



So he told me how the night before, he had hit the curb with her, as she decided to invite him out and flirt with another guy right in front of him to the point where he had left, completely hurt and
heartbroken.

Evil Victory. Thank you karmic gods.

I knew Anorexic Factor would continue to play him and eventually that would end. What I didn’t know was that my next offer would be… the story of my ONS.

I could tell this provoked his interest. And as he feigned jealousy that I had sex before he did with Anorexic Factor… I finally thought to myself, this finally feels like friendship.

Then he started the digital music… the hours flew by… and I finally took him up on the drink…

And he counter offered… by playfully jumping on top of me and trying to kiss me…

As I closed my eyes and brought my head away to avoid his face, protesting that we couldn’t do it…

I should have grabbed my sh*t and ran out the door.

Yet, I succumbed. And the ridiculous part was that I wanted to.

Similarity #5 Escrow

I had made my offer. He had countered. And I gave in on his terms. Hence the next portion of our foreplay was very much like Escrow. I didn’t possess the property and at any time, he or I could back out.

There we were, making out like we had never missed a beat. And at that moment I didn’t care. He took me into his bedroom and we made out on the bed as he moaned, “You feel so good… I wanna do things to you…”

I dared him, “What do you want to do to me?”

He hesitated as if embarrassed. I dared him again.

“First, I want to take off your pants and lick you a little bit…”

Hold up. I just want to preface this by saying… in all the time I messed around with Aquarius at any time in the story… he NEVER…EVER…went down on me… EVER! He would tease. Make excuses. But no matter what I did for him in the bedroom… and trust me… I did plenty… he NEVER returned the favor. If that doesn’t make him a douche… I don’t know what does. In fact, it makes ME a douche for having tolerated the lack of reciprocity.

Similarity #5 The Close

Sex was not on the agenda this evening, so needless to say there was no close on this deal.

Even though I knew that Anorexic Factor would be out of the picture soon enough, Aquarius decided that it would be a good idea to compare us. That when he was with me he felt like a man and with her he couldn’t even get hard. That I always said what I meant and she didn’t. While this did pump up my ego a bit, I knew that he was blowing smoke up my a** and I wanted to slap him for breaking the cardinal rule… NEVER COMPARE ALOUD.

What a stupid thing, comparing the girls you dated to the girl you’re with after your hot make out session. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

I excused myself about 11PM and decided that being there for 6 hours, was long enough. I walked myself to my car somewhat giddy but in full denial that reopening the door to Aquarius would simply lead to more hurt.

But I was simply… curious as all h*ll.

No comments:

Post a Comment