confessionsofaV has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://confessionsofav.com
and update your bookmarks. xoxo V

Share |

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Rekindling

Codename: Aquarius
Location: Online
Website: JDate.com

Sometimes when a road is unexplored… you get an itch.

I had done everything that everyone had told me and it had been a month since I had last spoken to Aquarius. I had stopped communication. I had sex with someone else. I was hanging out with other people. I was focused on work. I was still pursuing and being pursued by guys online.

At this point… I just kept wondering… what if I had just relaxed a little bit… took it for what it was… played the little game… and had sex with Aquarius? Could it ever be possible to turn the game around and win exactly what I had been after all along: A connection?



But I couldn’t want that. No. I had to do what everyone said which was go in with no emotion. In other words… I had to go in with…

NO EXPECTATION.

If friendship was all I was going to get, then I could take that and be alright with it.

In other words, I just went in with denial. Full denial.

I knew the second I reopened communication it would be his game. But it was a chance I was willing to take.

Dear Aquarius,

So yes- the soup did go awry however, if you want to chat about story and writing let me know- it may be helpful- am trying to get on the ball on the writing and it helps me to talk with other creative people that I know, especially in working out story -- the "macro"- stringing out plot- ironically this actually has always been a difficult area for me. My strengths are with character dev./psych, plot justification and editing/organization. I have to really start a dialogue to get story ideas out. It also helps to reflect on ideas- to see if they're good or just plain lame or unworkable.
 
This also may actually be helpful for you as well-- don't know where you're at with your own personal projects- but I can help identify the crux or the core of things, help block out plans and clarify things. I think I have a handle on your POV with your work- so a dialogue may help. I'm usually pretty constructive.
So if this seems helpful and you're open to it- let me know, if not, no worries.
 
Thanks,

V

Usually, I play the chick role and panic and wonder if I will get a response back. Yet, somehow, I just had that feeling I would…

V,

You've decided to brave the rough seas of Aquarius-hood once again and open up
communication. Ha. Cool. Can it start by you coming over and f**king me silly. Sorry I AM kidding, just thought I'd rattle your brain for a second.

Well, I made a new video last week for a little contest we had at work and I have revisited this older writing piece. I do want to make the next thing and I would love for it to be a dialogue story piece rather than cutesy music driven video.

Sure, I'm down to talk about this. What's your project about and what writing program are you speaking of. Spec feature? What's the core idea?

This could be interesting.



Aquarius

P.S. Ironically it's Monday and you know what that means - half price Dolce, not saying we should meet up and talk writing and have cheap tasty food last minute (wait that's what we used to do) - but who knows, anything is possible.
 


I responded by saying that I couldn’t meet up that day because my brother was in town (true) and that I would get back to him. If I was going to “brave the rough seas” I was going to do it on my terms… or so I hoped.



No comments:

Post a Comment