confessionsofaV has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://confessionsofav.com
and update your bookmarks. xoxo V

Share |

Monday, April 19, 2010

"This m*therf**ker was going down."

Codename: Aquarius
Location: Online
Website: JDate.com


Some time had passed since I had exchanged letters with Aquarius. We weren’t chit chatting on IM and I didn’t want to make a move. I was still browsing online but for some reason I was still stuck on the skinny filmmaker.

What’s a girl to do?

So one night on IM he finally broke the silence.

Aquarius: Hey

V: Hey

Aquarius: What are you up to?

V: Just at home.

Aquarius: Writing?

V: Haha, no, I should be.
Question, when did you want to meet up for our little workshop?

Aquarius: That’s not a very good question…
A good question would be…
Are you dating anyone?

V: Me or you?

Aquarius: Me.

V: Well, ARE you dating anyone?

Aquarius: Yes

My stomach sunk a little, but I toughened up, this was to be expected and I wasn’t going to let him see my disappointment.

V: Good for you.

Aquarius: It’s not serious… but I like her.

V: Then what’s up with e-mailing me and wanting me to come over and f--- you silly?!

Aquarius: I was joking.

V: No you weren’t.

Aquarius: But with this girl, we have not had sex, I can’t trust her. At least with you, you’re strait, I always respected that. I miss our crazy sexual chemistry.

V: What do you mean? How old is she?

Aquarius: 22

V: A young 22?

Aquarius: Yeah.

V: And likes going out a lot?

Aquarius: Yeah.

V: Blond?

Aquarius: Yup.

V: What school did she go to?

Aquarius: UCSB I think.

V: Party School.

Aquarius: Ugh I know.

V: Where she from?

Aquarius: The Valley.

V: You’re f—ked.

Aquarius: I know.

I could feel the former part of my sunken stomach flip around. I felt a bit of evil victory, he was getting exactly what he deserved, a bit of his own medicine; he was getting the exact treatment he had given me. And suddenly, I felt better.

And as if his ears were burning at my silent thoughts…

Aquarius: And she goes out on these dates and acts like she likes me.
With you I never lied, strait as an arrow I was.

B*llsh*t.

V: Well let me know when you’re free to talk writing.

Aquarius: I will.

So many mixed emotions… the pain that I had reopened from our previous history, the excitement of being able to talk to him and not being able to help wanting to be seduced by what quite frankly was a silly and strange boy-man, and finally the victory of him being burned by his female doppelganger. I was uncertain, but aware and oddly enough… I wanted to win the f**king game this time.

This m*therf**ker was going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment